Sabado, Disyembre 3, 2011

Bringing out the Biophilic YOU

WAGW top | Wearelse Skirt | Giordano sneakers
 
 We had a one-day biology field trip today. We went to lingayen, Bonuan and Sta. Barbara. In the middle of the day we had a seminar about environmental biology(I'm sorry if most of my posts are related to biology. Hahahaha). So we were required to wear a semi-formal attire for the seminar. After the seminar, we were in a hurry to go back to our bus so we didn't have time to change. Since my soles are aching, maybe because I'm not used to wearing heels, I changed into this dirty sneakers. I think that was a great idea since we walked on mud. I also removes my accessories because I
got irritated with it! I really had a great day!


Credits to my best friend Ainna Dy.

Thanks for passing by!

XoXo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento