Lunes, Disyembre 12, 2011

More from Yoh froz!

 First of all..... YOU HAVE TO HAVE YOUR TREAT CARD!!

You should purchase 10 stickers on your treat card to have a large cup of yoh froz with 3 toppings. Please note that one cup of yohfroz is equivalent to 1 sticker. 


Since buy one take one promos are on going in dagupan stores  for the whole month of december, the treat card would not be valid until January. 

  You should try their limited edition, Peppermint Chocolate Cookie Crumbs! 

Yuum. Its a chewy double chocolate chip cookie with peppermint filling that you would surely love. I myself tried this and I loved it! I loved it so much even though I'm not a big fan of chocolates! It's also my brother's favorite topping right now. Too bad its limited. So hurry up! Go to the nearest Yoh Froz store near you!
 They are also giving away ballers on their grand opening in Metro Plaza! I've got one too.

YOU HAVE TO TRY THESE!!! Its a big YUM!


I bet this is your first time hearing about a yogurt bar. Am I right? This is also my first time hearing about these. As you can see above it is available in different flavors. So if you love chocolates then go for the chocolate flavor! If your a fan of strawberries, there is an available strawberry froz for you! But if you like the original plain froz, then get the plain froz!

Have you tried the yoh-gurt parfait? You have to try these, trust me. You can only have these in Yoh Froz! It is never bad to try something new :)


Are you like me? A VERY VERY VERY BIG FAN OF MOCHI? Well, You really have to try Yoh froz's frozen mochi. It tastes as good as it looks!

I'm hoping to see you in Yoh Froz stores!

XoXo
CandyCalobee
Megan Lo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento