Sabado, Marso 24, 2012

Good Things in Amazona

(Zara top | Forever 21 Shorts and White cardigan | Lewre heels)

Its summer and I want it to be a lil' bit different. My summer is not color blocking but its prints over plains. I bought this top last year and I didn't know how to wear it. You might say I should wear it with denim jeans but I think that would make the outfit lifeless. So I tried to pair it up with brown shorts and surprisingly it turned out okay. 

What do you think?

Hype this look on lookbook.

2 komento:

  1. i love your shorts! =) it's pretty nice how you match your top to your shorts. good job! btw i love your bangs! =)

    http://elaineyvette.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Thanks! I'm so glad you love them as much as I do :) Ohh, thanks! I'm thinking of cutting them.

    BTW. Nice Blog you got there!

    I really appreciate your comment! Thanks!

    TumugonBurahin