Miyerkules, Abril 25, 2012

Candy Calobee @ Ocean Park

(Forever 21 Top and neon-black necklace | Bershka Shorts | H&M Shoes and white socks | In Fashion Bag | Claire's studded bracelet)

Our third day in Hong Kong was in Ocean Park. You may not know but I am a thrill-seeker! I so so so looove roller coasters!

 We took risks whether or whether not to go to ocean park that day because as I have said before, it was raining all throughout our stay in Hong Kong! But we still pushed through on going to Ocean park. Luckily, it didn't rain that day (Only that day it didn't rain)!

I'll be posting more all-around-the-park photos soon!

Hype this look on lookbook here!

Xoxo,



8 komento:

  1. oh, I love this photos! :) and your bag <3

    Thank you so much for your nice comment! :* I hope you will visit me again sometime :)

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thank youuuuuu! I love receiving comments, they make my day!

      I'll surely visit your blog again!

      Burahin
  2. your so pretty! and i <3 the fringed detail and your shoes x

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Great photos! And I love your United kingdom bag!

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Th UK bag was a great bargain! Haha! Thanks Molly!

      Burahin
  4. you look very cuteee!! im gonna following you :D :)

    oteteot.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin