Linggo, Mayo 13, 2012

Kid's Party

(Forever 21 Top and pants | Wearelse shoes and necklace)

Our family was invited to a kid's party yesterday and obviously I wasn't prepared. I tried color blocking that day since it's what summer's all about, right? Kiddin'!  I just thought of color blocking since whenever I think of children, the first thing that comes up in my mind was colorful and fun. Nevertheless, I hope you like it!

Hype this look on lookbook here!

My nails for the day! CRACKED! I got these in the nail booth during the party! (Feeling bata lang!)

Xoxo,

7 komento:

  1. I think the color blocking here is good! I really like everything, most especially the shoes. You always have the best shoes!

    xxNyla
    thechroniclesofnyla.wordpress.com

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Naalis ng may-ari ang komentong ito.

      Burahin
    2. Thanks Nyla! You're always the first one to comment on my post and I really appreciate it! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! :)

      Burahin
    3. I look like a creepy stalker doing that, don't I? HAHA! Anyways, the reason why I'm always first is I got your url memorized because your my peg when it comes to fashion --- I think we're almost of the same age. I'm 15 :)

      P.S. I seriously think you can be the next Kryz Uy!
      P.P.S. What does Calobee mean?

      xxNyla
      thechroniclesofnyla.wordpress.com

      Burahin
    4. Stalker? No no. Hahaha. But thank you, seriously ;)) I really appreciate it. Yep yep, we're of the same age! :)


      Waaaaa!! I don't deserve that comment!
      I have ni Idea. LOL!

      Burahin
  2. This is so beautiful and lovely :D well done, I really like it.

    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    TumugonBurahin