Lunes, Mayo 7, 2012

ONE MORE TIME



(Forever 21 Top | Cotton On skirt | H&M Shoes & socks | vintage necklace)

So again, we went to baguio!! Haha! 
Dagupan has reached 35 degrees and so, we decided to spend the weekend at Baguio.  Isn't it just the coolest place on the country to spend summer? 

I opted to wear neutrals since Baguio is such colorful place (colorful as in green-y). You might wonder why I'm wearing a skirt in this kind of place. Well, it's not cold but it's not hot. I also found an opportunity to wear this skirt so I went for it!

Hype this look on lookbook here!

If you also want to experience a heat-free weekend this summer, go and visit Baguio!

Xoxo,

6 (na) komento:

  1. this look's wonderful...! I envy your shoes.. haha:)

    agirlsloft.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin
  2. love that shirt and your blog! following you now :)

    http://paintedheels.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Aaaw! Thanks Mimi!! love your blog too!

      Burahin
  3. Hi Megan, thank you for commenting on my blog!
    You look gorgeous, very lovely outfit :)

    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    TumugonBurahin
  4. I love those shoes! It's so sparkly, and I love anything sparkles and glitters!

    xx Nyla
    www.thechroniclesofnyla.wordpress.com

    TumugonBurahin