Biyernes, Mayo 18, 2012

Should have been there.


Seriously guys, I don't know why I'm blogging about this. Maybe because this is my first "bloggers night" invite. LOL

I have received an invite from Asprey last tuesday to attend their Blogger's Night. Well unfortunately, I'm a person who rarely (as in rarely, sometimes never) checks my e-mail. I just saw the e-mail last night, 10:00, and I was like "sayang!" :( 
(I recognized Asprey at once since dad had his watch customized in Asprey last Wednesday. )

It's such a bummer. I wasted a great opportunity :((
Well, lesson learned. From now on I'm gonna be checking my e-mail everyday. :))


4 (na) komento:

  1. that's a pity, but still pretty cool you got an invite at all :D


    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    TumugonBurahin
  2. That's so unfortunate! Oh my gosh, it's so awesome you got an invite! It's my dream to get one someday haha :)

    xxNyla
    thechroniclesofnyla.wordpress.com

    TumugonBurahin