Lunes, Mayo 28, 2012

Up for the challenge

(H&M top | F21 shorts, floral oxfords and collar necklace)

Hype this look on lookbook here!

Sorry for being away for five days. I have spent the last remaining days of summer in Boracay. (Will be posting pictures soon!)

On to my outfit. I wore this on a random day strolling in the mall. This look felt so laid back and comfortable that I wanted to wear it all-week long! (lol) I loved how the neutrals went well with the collar necklace I bought from forever 21.  It definitely broke the neutrals and brought out sophistication. 

What do you think?

Xoxo



12 komento:

  1. I love how you've taken a simple vest and shorts and used accessories to make it pop. Love the necklace and the shoes! You look great. <3

    TumugonBurahin
  2. I really really love this! you are the cutest!
    love the necklace. I want one!

    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Love your necklace and shoes!!

    http://thedamselinadress.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin
  4. You look so grown up there Megan! Ang puti mo lang 'te, nakakainggit haha! I want that necklace! :)

    xxNyla
    thechroniclesofnyla.wordpress.com

    TumugonBurahin
  5. nice outfit! i love your necklace!! (:

    xo
    daisy

    TumugonBurahin
  6. So beautiful, lovely dress. good combination
    parfum pas cher

    TumugonBurahin