Lunes, Hunyo 4, 2012

BoraBoracay


Last March, I felt very excited about summer since I was so stressed out and exhausted about school. But when April came, I realized that what I do is basically follow an eat-sleep-tv cycle. Of course, I felt so helpless and unproductive. I thought, Isn't summer about going out, having fun and enjoying life before the school year starts? I realized it is, it really is. 

A bear, a lazy bear could be a simile to what I am doing right now. I am a bear, a bear that hibernates and charges during summer and hunts for knowledge in the academic months.

Nevertheless, I looked forward to a real summer in May. Well, maybe because of Boracay. In this photos,   I obviously had a huge break from my boring cycle. So here we are, enjoying the white sands of Boracay! I hope you have a good time reading!

PS. Outfit shots soon!

Xoxo,

6 (na) komento:

  1. Boracay looks beautiful and so relaxing. Could do with some of that sun!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Your little sister is just so cute! I bet you had so much fun in Boracay! :)

    xxNyla
    thechroniclesofnyla.wordpress.com

    TumugonBurahin
  3. CHANCED UPON YOUR BLOG AND ENJOY READING IT! :)

    TumugonBurahin