Miyerkules, Hunyo 6, 2012

Hey beach!

 Here are the outfit shots I promised. I opted for zero layering since this is what I wore during the whole flight. Airports and airplanes are not the most comfortable places on earth. So, as contrary to the situation, I wore something simple, comfortable but still colorful (It's still summer, right?).

Pardon me for the poorly snapped photos.

I know, my bangs looks really weird. Blame the wind!
(Pull & Bear top | H&M shorts | Ipanema flip flops)
You can see my haggard face in the photos. I really get stressed whenever I travel but I still make sure that I savor the limited time. 

Hype this look on lookbook here!

Xoxo,

9 (na) komento:

  1. Painted my nails not so long ago in an orange hue too! But mine's green now :)

    xxNyla
    thechroniclesofnyla.wordpress.com

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. No doubt, orange is a color for summer! :)

      Burahin
  2. I generally do not like flip-flops but those are the best I've ever seen. Actually, love your entire outfit x

    TumugonBurahin
  3. just found your blog and i love it! new follower :)

    www.velvet-daisy.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thanks Jessica!
      Love your blog esp. your DIY denim jacket!

      Burahin