Linggo, Hulyo 29, 2012

Fine Day

(Forever 21 top, denim vest, jeans | Tory Bruch heels)

A few weeks ago, it was a bit chilly here in Dagupan because of the succeeding rains. So I opted for something that would keep me comfortable despite the rain and chilly weather. Comfortable for me, and comfortable in the eyes of the others. What to wear? Pastels of course! But I don't wanna be too light and girly so I used to the denim vest to break the pastels and look more classy.
What do you think??

Hype this look on lookbook here!

Xoxo, 
CandyCalobee
Megan Lo

14 (na) komento:

  1. I love your satchel. Where did you get that? :))

    http://misscielofernando.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Gorgeous! love the satchel in particular :)


    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Hi! you look so cute and classy at the same time. Love your look! And I almost have the same satchel as yours. Hihi. I considered having the same color combination as yours but decided on having a one color na lang which is peach :)

    i'm a new follower btw, hope you could follow me back.
    http://iyaboto.blogspot.com/

    -iya

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thank Iya! I bet the peach one looks amazing too!

      Burahin
  4. Mga Tugon
    1. Your style is awesome. Defiitely followed.
      I just started a blogs nd I would really appreciate it if you follow back.

      Burahin