Martes, Nobyembre 13, 2012

Lost Child (The Comeback)

(F21 top, necklace and floral oxfords | H&M Blazer | Topshop pants)

This time, I have a different reason behind my absence. I know you are already sick of school as my lame excuse. 
Last month, the city of Dagupan had a student exchange program to the City of Milpitas. Luckily, I was one of the twelve delegates who were sent there. We've been in the United States for almost a month and this one of the pictures taken there. I would be posting more photos about our trip next time. Stay tuned :)


Xoxo, 
CC
Megan Lo

Follow me on twitter @MeganTanLo 
and on intagram @candycalobee

4 (na) komento:

  1. welcome back! and with such a pretty outfit :) really pretty colours!


    x Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thanks! Sorry for the super late reply!

      Burahin
  2. Those oxfords look so cute. .lovely ensemble! :)

    Eleigh
    http://eleighllaneras.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin