Martes, Marso 19, 2013

Doctor's Office


(Forever 21 top | Cotton on Skirt | Dazzled satchel | Gibi shoes)

You must be wondering.... What's with the title? Haha! Okay, I wore this for a check up and of course with a doctor! It's that simple. Lol! I can't think of a decent title. Sorry for that. lol

I like pairing the unexpected like this pink satchel to a neutral outfit. Who knows, it might turn out well. What do you think?


Follow me on twitter @MeganTanLo and on instagram @Candycalobee

xoxo,
Megan Lo

6 (na) komento:

  1. Mga Tugon
    1. Aw, Thanks Novarinna! love your blog! :)

      Burahin
  2. Top and skirt, love it! Pastel satchel likewise :) I need a skirt like that haha. And you look like the young Kim Chiu :)
    http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thank you, Queenly! :) I get that a lot. Haha. But I don't see it! lol

      Burahin
  3. Such a sweet blog, and you look very sweet and stylish! I also like mixing unexpected things together... I simply looooved your satchel, so nice colors!

    TumugonBurahin