Linggo, Disyembre 15, 2013

Studs + Pastels


I am craving for the beach like seriously..... I don't know how that relates to my pictures but yeah, I really am. I won't consider this summer as a summer if it's going to be beach-less. I'm like a pregnant woman craving to smell the fresh air breeze and the sound of beach waves. And of course, I'm dying to get sun-kissed! Huhu, I need the beach now. Please come to me :'(

Top: Taiwan
Shorts: Taiwan
Loafers: Forever 21

Photographed by: Debbie Bato

Follow me on twitter @MeganTanLo
and on instagram @candycalobee
contact me! loganlo111@yahoo.com
or ask me www.ask.fm/MeganTanLo

Godbless!

xoxo,
CandyCalobee
Megan Lo

8 komento:

  1. Hi. I hope we can follow each other on GFC. Thanks :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Dropped by your blog while blog hopping. :) I wish you can still update your blog! I'm hoping for more outfit posts of you!

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Hi Kaye! UPDATED! Thanks for visiting! Lovelots! :)

      Burahin
  3. Lovely dear. :) And i adore your fashion sense dear and Keep it up. Your style will bring you to places!

    Wilma
    ohsopetite.com

    TumugonBurahin