Linggo, Disyembre 15, 2013

HIATUS

 I thought of quitting blogging. My frequent readers probably noticed that it has been months since I last blogged. My last post was entitled "The beginning of the end" because I've planned to stop for reasons I also can't explain. 

I was quite happy when I stopped blogging because I had to worry about nothing except for school. One reason for quitting is maybe because of schoolwork. For those of you who didn't know me, I am a juggling honor student and I am trying to maintain my rank as a 2nd honour to be able to graduate as a salutatorian (no boasting just pure explanation).  After months of hiatus, some schoolmates of mine encouraged me continue. I felt like there were lost puzzle pieces and so, I thought about it.  I have also received TONS and I mean tons of request both in instagram and in twitter and because of those encouragements, here I am, back, and coloured.  

I would like to thank you, my readers for being the backbone of Candy Calobee. Thank you for continuously reading and in exchange, i would try my best to continue to inspire.
Through months of hiatus, I have learned one great value,  DEDICATION. 

LOVE, 
Megan

Follow me in instagram & twitter @MeganTanLo

4 (na) komento:

  1. Wow. Welcome back, Megan! It's so nice to read something from you again! :)


    THE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Thank you so much Cielo! You'd be reading a lot more from me! :)

    TumugonBurahin
  3. www.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.abio.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.econ.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.eng.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.agro.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.anmprd.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.food.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.genet.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.hort.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.path.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.prot.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.soil.fagr.bu.edu.eg

    TumugonBurahin
  4. www.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.abio.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.econ.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.eng.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.agro.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.anmprd.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.food.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.genet.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.hort.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.path.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.prot.fagr.bu.edu.eg
    www.soil.fagr.bu.edu.eg

    TumugonBurahin