Lunes, Disyembre 30, 2013

HK: Airport


I just got back from a mini vacation in Hong Kong yesterday. So now that I'm back, beating the heat, here's another outfit post for you, as promised.

 The airport is one of my least favourite places in the world. Maybe because of the noise, pressure, hassle and excitement. And so when I travel, I always opt for the most comfortable and simple outfit. 

(Shana top | Forever 21 boots | Mango bag and earrings)

Have a prosperous new year and stay safe guys!

Follow me on twitter and instagram @MeganTanLo
Ask me! Ask.fm/MeganGraceLo


Love,
Megan

8 komento:

  1. You really are mode material.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Mga Tugon
    1. Nope. You really are beautiful. You really know how to carry any outfit. :)

      -ironman

      Burahin
    2. Wow! Anyway, thanks mysterious ironman! :)

      Burahin
  3. Looking forward to your next posts. :)

    -ironman

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Happy new year! love the outfit by the way, looks so comfy :)

    Thirdbite | style blog

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Happy New Year too and thanks, Verna! :)

      Burahin